1. Please submit your abstract in English.
2. Keep to the limit of 2.500 characters for an abstract (including spaces, not including names of the authors and abstract title).
3. Structure of the abstract
The following structure of the abstract must be strictly adhered to, in order to be admitted for reviewing:
3. Materials & methods
4. If your abstract contains tables or images, they can be submitted in gif or .jpg format. Figures (max. 500 kb each) will be printed in black and white. Please note that figures (with legends) will be shown below the text.
5. Please use the function "Insert custom character". Otherwise we cannot guarantee the correct presentation of your abstract.
6. Presenting/corresponding authors will be informed whether the abstract was accepted or not after the reviewing process.
7. Presentation language is English. Duration of regular oral presentation and discussion will be announced with the acceptance mail.